Monday, November 22, 2010

Old artwork (Part 2) PFCJ 平凡刺激

A 2-parts comic-script which I did in 1998 when I was in Sec.4
My pen-name was BULLDOG at that time.

Part 1 is about the 4-men team trying to be hero & went to catch a molester in the neighbourhood.
They became ghost-buster in Part 2, one of them was eventually being captured by the suspected ghost, finally they found out that it's actually a patient who escaped from the mental hospital, & having a hard time with him. (or she?? hard to tell..)

Very precious pieces to keep it might worth a million dollars in future~~
However, these are duplicate copies, I've lost my original somewhere in the house... This could explain why the images are not clear.
Laughing out loud now with the ammetuer presentation.. ;p


Cover

Part 1

Part 2(A)

Part 2(B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive