Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I like her

I like her, we know each other at work, we are staying near each other, our birthday is falling on the same month.

She melts my heart when she smile, like to see her being happy.
& she's really cute when she's drunk...haha. =D

Do I really like her? I assume it is a yes.

However I'm too used to allow opportunities to slip away from my arms. Saying inappropriate sentences, showing inappropriate actions, I seems like trying my best to make myself looks like a fool. Whenever I cannot handle the situation I will pretend to be an idiot. The thinking is also affecting me which I finding problems focusing on my work. I choose to hide my feelings & it turn-out to be ignorance to her. I always disappoint her. I'm such a failure.

Knowing the fact that I'm not compatible with her in many ways, there are big differences between our financial, interest, intelligent, capability... & I'm so shoooorrrt! We can never be a good match before I can finally improve myself in all these factors. Wondering that it really bad to tag her along with my name, god...I do not dare to find out the answer...

I rather that she will just say no right in front of my face, really.
Just hurt me once & that will be all, simple.

Still hoping that I will be able to share my happiness around one day, anyway.
If there is such a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive